“image optimization”

Yes, but if it’s a part of something I want to keep ? Like, for instance, in that logo, I can’t make a pochoir (stencil I think in english), so I’d like to cut the line that draws the face, to empty a part that so wouldn’t be cut: can I kind of redraw my vector image ?

If you want to have the face show, you need to use a closed shape inside the area you want filled. Read this to better understand how LightBurn uses boundaries to determine what to fill.

To help in communication, you can type in your native language, and we can translate, or you can use Google Translate.

If you can post that file (or at least that part of the file) we can have a look at it and suggest specific things. It’s hard to make specific suggestions without knowing what the actual issue is with the file.

Thanks, I found the answer !

4 posts were split to a new topic: Selecting the Start and resume of job

Is there a vidéo or a tutorial to learn about Gcode ? I have no idea what that is.
Thanks !

What was the answer please. I read the thread then, DONE :slight_smile: which is cool but I’d like to know what actually was needed. Thanks in anticipation

Gary

GCode is the set of instructions used by the controller to plot lines, set speed and power, and more. GRBL devices don’t support “all” GCode.

As a standard, it’s pretty loose - lots of devices arbitrarily assign different meanings to commands. For example, the G4 (dwell) command is specified in milliseconds on some devices and seconds on others, and some let you use either one. G0 on Marlin devices is treated no differently than G1.

Thanks for your answer about G-code.
I’m very glad with the machine and I’m making several tests. If you are interested in my results, tell me.
I’m thinking about buying a new laser, 20w for my Ortur master 2.
I saw that, much less exepensive than the one from Ortur.
Do you think I should buy this one ?

Thanks !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.