Xtool D1 Pro Material library (rename .txt to .clb) 5W, 10w, 20W

Xtool D1 Pro 5w.txt (12.1 KB)

Xtool D1 Pro 10w.txt (85.7 KB)
Xtool D1 Pro 20w.txt (91.0 KB)
I built a parser to create the material library files from the official Xtool PDF

(https://support.xtool.com/hc/en-us/articles/8178070864151-D1-Pro-Engraving-Cutting-Parameters-for-Reference)

6 Likes

Great stuff. Thanks.

It appears that your similar file names and links registered as a multiple-posting and the system has flagged you as a spammer. We encourage people to keep their questions and contributions in one place (topic by topic) to help maintain focus.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! I could kiss you for compiling this clb file!! I was about to give up. OOPS!! Sorry John, I replied to the wrong person. :wink:

YOU ARE THE BEST LIFE SAVER!!! I could kiss you for compiling this clb file!! I was about to give up. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hi Guys.

I changed the file to .clb and when I load into Lightburn it does nothing. No errors just does nothing. I have checked and the ext is right. Brand new to lightburn I have loaded some art libraries with no problems. Would appreciate any help I have the 20 watt D1 pro

Thanks Jim G

I just downloaded it, renamed the file extension to CLB, and loaded it into the Lightburn library. I got LOADS of settings in my library now!

There’s a good chance that Windows is hiding the actual file extension from you.

Take a look here to see how to change this and check the file extension:
How to Make Windows Show File Extensions (howtogeek.com)

Thank you!! Really needed this file.

1 Like

Thanks for putting such an effort into creating this library. As I was chechking the parameters I noticed that there were multiple settings that do no fit those in the PDF provided by XTool. The number of passes also always seems to be set to 1? It would be brilliant if we could figure these isues out :-). I converted the PDF into an Excel Sheet but due to a lack of programming skills have no idea how to write the code for the library myself.

Kind regards,
Lisa

It is not hard to convert to the XML. The current file is not current that downloaded so I will be writing a program to create a new file that is more accurate with number of passes and the proper power settings.

Thank you, very useful! Any plans to update this for the 40w?

Anyone see a discrepancy in the published PDF settings vs what is in the CLB file? The file imported fine and all materials are listed, however when I select cutting parameters I get wildly different settings and mostly showing 20% power where it shows 100% in the PDF.

Thanks for any assistance

How did you build these files? I’d like to do the same for the 40W.

hi prob dumb question but where exactly do you load this file into lightburn

I’m not sure why these files are considered useful. If no one has noticed the settings for ANY wood cutting is no where near acceptable. 20% power settings are not gonna cut anything in wood. Someone needs to address this or simple remove the files until it’s fixed.

Unsure if all OS versions look the same, I’m on a Mac. in the lower right section for “laser” look for an adjacent tab called “Library” and click on it.
Then you will see several buttons, and click on “Load”. locate and select your materials file.
You should see the list appear.
Select the category of material, then step your way through the submenus to the exact process (cut, engrave, etc).
Have a layer selected in your project, under the Layer section above. With that layer selected, you should now see “Assign” under the library section, click on Assign to apply those settings to that layer.

Be aware that the current files are NOT suitable for cutting plywoods as the settings will only set power at 20%, which is severely under the recommended power for Xtool regardless of the wattage you are running.

Its definitely an issue, the files available are NOT correct and need to be addressed.

Hi! I’m having a difficult time moving the file into LightBurn. I’ve renamed the file .clb, but it still won’t allow for download via LightBurn. I’m on a MacBook Pro. Nothing I do seems to work. Thanks in advance for any help.

I had the same issue. In finder right-click on the file and select “get info”. Under the name&extension section you’ll see the file still has the txt extension. Just edit the extension there removing the .txt and keeping the .clb. You may get a pop-up asking to confrim what you want to keep. Once changed you should be able to upload to Lightburn. I worked for me.

1 Like

It worked, thank you so much. You just saved me a WHOLE lot of time and a whole hell of a lot of frustration. Appreciated.

1 Like